10 minutes....

Friday, February 22, 2008


Oh! WOW...
We got up at 8 today...i think the alarm clock was ringing and we just pretended not to know anything about that damn idiot thing. Mandy was up before me and i left bed by 8:05 or so...i could smell freshness through his clean white teeth with my eyes closed and nose wide open. The best part of this morning was...he asked me back to bed for 10 cute minutes....took me in his arms when i was insisting him on getting late and slept for a while with his hot breaths caressing my cheeks...i was actually finding it very interesting that this work freak is also that ways some fine mornings :)
Wonderful 10 minutes than all lllllll the mornings i had...getting up by his side everyday in itself is a pleasure but going back to bed for a while was more fun than anything else :)

0 comments: