Lina :)

Thursday, November 13, 2008


Are you aware of many such people who are real good at heart...people who wouldn't ever think of hurting someone for any damn reason? One of this rare species is my friend/labmate, LINA. She is quiet a composition...a perfect combo of beauty and brains, sweet, cute, nutty, smart, transparent Columbian female...whose full name runs a line long before stopping..."Lina Paola Herrera Estrada"....yup...thats a real name :). She has a people pleasing disorder, to be short, she is very much engaged in PPD. Yes, she goes out of her way to bake a cake for every single occasion....may it be a birthday, a baby shower, a wedding....doesn't matter. She needs a reason and a new awesome cake is ready each time. Her partners in crime are Leigh hudson (my other cutie labmate) and none other than myself...

So, a few words dedicated to this pink lover, cake baker and a sweetu friend :)

Mona, Rina, Sona, Tina....
Coming from the same genre,
What's so special about Lina?

"Sweet" is a Lina-word,
"Cute" is Lina's sword.

Inside out being a nurd,
She manages being preferred!

Organization is her key,
Study-time....no see.

Unlimited gossip, no fee,
All-time partners, Shalmaleigh :)

Someone whose dress is pink,
For whom, blue comes later...
Pink is the primary ink,
Lina@pink is her website link,
Hello-kitty girl she is, blink blink!

Usually,
"Two" makes friends,
"Three" is a crowd...
But, Leigh, Lina and I
Can say it loud,
We are buddies,
In search of fun,
Only smiles matter,
A million, a ton :))

Hope you like it girl!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Shalmaleeeeeeeee!!! Thank you girl, I loved it!!! I love you buddy and partner in crime! You are awesome at writing, but I think you have me a bit idealized hahaha! ;)

Prashanti :) said...

hey shalmalee,
U look lovely as usual in tht costume !!!!!! I was wondering all this while why there are no updates from ur side and the thing was I forgot to add your blog on my list after I changed my template and lost the list :(

Prashanti

Prashanti :) said...

and I forgot to say. I love the image on ur template, specially your photo :)

Prashanti