Z-A challenge in 26 days: November 29th: B as in Bar!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh come on now, not a booze bar of course!
I am talking about the "Max Brenner Chocolate Bar". Yummmmmmm!

This place in Singapore serves irresistible chocolate delicacies that are deliciously creamy and rich. I had a Hug Mug Hot Chocolate. What an interesting name! Equally interesting is the menu, crockery and their presentation style. I pretty much chose my hot chocolate after loving the picture of this mug. It doesn't have a handle to hold on to, you just have to hug it and savor your hot drink to experience the heaven :)



Ya ya, i know, you all chocolate lovers out there are wanting to have a sip or two right now, isn't it? Don't give a damn about calories for now, just go and make yourself a cuppa hot CHOCOLATE and try to satisfy that insatiable craving you are having in this very moment :))

5 comments:

Kattykally said...

:) I first thought it was about a beer bar too! awesome choice of word and quite delectable choco pics!
Thanks for the "inspired" post, I shall "automatically" press the hot chocolate button of the machine today!

...I wonder what word A will bring... :)

Anu said...

yummmmmmmyyyy.....

Tweety said...

awww i want i want this...

Ridima said...

OMG....what shall I do right now? I am sitting in the hopeless library surrounded with books and also the canteen is closed :(
Gonna go back home after 10 :'(
I want it...but how ?????

Anonymous said...

YUMMMIIIEEEEEEE!!!
And that mug is super cute!!
Currently, I am huge fan of the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate served at Starbucks! It is absolutely D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!!! :)
And calories...ehmm...what the heck are those?! ;-)