Shades of that morning!

Friday, April 8, 2011

A click of the shades of that morning, the day of India-Pakistan semi finals.

I went for a run and it was mesmerizing. The morning sun beaming on the amazingly-greenly-green leaves and the fresh air around felt magical. Musical waves through the iphone left me no choice but to hide behind a tree where no one could see me while i tapped my toes to a few tunes playing in my ears. The green, the songs, the sun and the run made my day that morning.  

Purely Life!

3 comments:

Defiant Princess said...

i can help but picture the alphabet F in it :)

Beautiful click <3

Defiant Princess
http://khanvibes.blogspot.com/

aakash said...

Yeah, its like one of those moments when you don't need a reason to be happy... you just are..
sweet life!

aJ

magiceye said...

beautiful moment wonderfully captured!