If kisses were snowflakes, I would send you a blizzard :)

Tuesday, December 29, 2015


Wind blows and my hair is riding waves in the rainy air,
The Rain droplets drizzle and  my eyelids twitch,
I look through the beaming sun but the sun stares at the flowers,
Flowers shining in the morning glory, admire the butterflies on it,
The butterflies...not the one on that flower but those that i feel in my stomach :)

Hmm, all this because hub looks at me this morning all dressed in white (that's his favorite color) carrying a white umbrella, gives me a good second glance, clicks a picture and says "Ahem, Girl in white and blue! Chan Distes" (you look beautiful in Marathi). This man has an effect on me, damn!

Really? That's all it takes for me to feel those butterflies when it comes to you Mandy?

In Love today,
Ciao!