I don't know how to experience without feeling too much and thinking too much!

Sunday, July 10, 2016

I should just take up the one-month-blog-everyday challenge once again because i am in a mad writing phase currently. Whatever i have been feeling lately, big and small, i just want to pen it down. And this Monday morning definitely deserves a post because its been pouring and the weather is beautifully dull. I usually ask my alarm clock to buzz a tad bit earlier, just to smell dawn. To see a new day rising with orange clouds and to gift my ears with some mellow chirping of the birds. That's the only time when nature is louder than humans i guess.

Making my way to office today was quite unaffected by the Monday blues. Start to a new book, rainy winds or windy rains and a memory of a wonderful weekend lingering in the nerves... its only unlikely to not set your mood right for the week ahead. On this Saturday that just passed by, i opened my eyes early morning, not so much because of the clock screaming but due to the mini-thundering that i have to deal with almost every night. In other words you can call it my husband's snoring :P I simply turned my face to him (about to yell i guess) and saw him sleeping there, peacefully. And then you know how it goes...duhhh!!! Of course, my heart melted. To wake up next to a person you love so much is a blessing. With that thought i put the thundering out of sight, my feet stood up and made their way to the balcony, my arms helped to pull the two pieces of curtains apart and my eyes blinked in satisfaction. Another quiet-green-slow Saturday morning. I rushed back under the sheets, rolling closer to Mandy, shooting my glances at every tiny thing that i could see out of the window and may be there was a moment, just a moment when i wasn't thinking at all. I cannot be absolutely sure but i may have just made it, the state of being peaceful in the real sense.

This state is so hard to achieve and i truly believe that a combination of destiny & people in your life contribute to it. The re-run of my all time favorite movie "Pursuit Of Happiness" on Friday yet again pinched me. I have donated so many of my precious tears to Will Smith and his pursuit of happiness, you can't imagine. But every time i finish watching it, it gives a good tap on my back and reminds me, how lucky and blessed i am! Life can really be a struggle and happiness isn't distributed for free. You should deserve it, earn it and live it!

And to end this post on a musical note, this song from another movie that i watched over the weekend "Sultan". I just can't get this tune out of my vocal cords, it's literally stuckk somewhere in that dense brain network :)


1 comments:

abhijit said...

Life can really be a struggle and happiness isn't distributed for free. You should deserve it, earn it and live it!

Perfectly said!!!